Professing * Reflecting

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What could have been a serious post

I am feeling slightly wacky, so rather than blogging in any serious way about the kind of heartbreaking and complicated problem that is my relationship of the past 11 months, I am going to boil it down to the following questions:

Should I stay with my boyfriend or get that kitten I so desire? (Note: Boyfriend is deathly allergic.)

When it comes to being with someone, do you really "just know"?
(Note: This sounds like an adolescent question, but I do have 20 years of dating experience and a handful of long-term relationships under my belt. Yet, people of all ages and levels of experience still dispense this advice with conviction, "Oh, when it's right, you just know." Is it that simple? What if you go back-and-forth between "just knowing" and not knowing at all? Does that not count as "just knowing"?)

So . . . one kitten or two?

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home