Almost there (but now unsure of where "there" is)
On Wednesday it will be one month since I have blogged. As planned, I did get all of the work of applying for TEN (what happened to the two or three?) jobs done--well, almost done, one more document to compose and three more application packages to stick in the mail. As not planned, all manner of ridiculous craziness has occurred. I have come to the conclusion that I get into trouble when I do not blog. What did last year's blog disappearing act spell? T-R-O-U-B-L-E. With a capital T and a capital ROUBLE. Actually, I do not know which came first last year, the trouble or the not blogging. I do know that one or more of the following has happened in the mere month that I have been away from the blog this time. Guess which and offer your congratulations or sympathies on any.
1. I became romantically (and that may or may not be a quaint way of putting it) involved with a fellow employee, making things incredibly awkward at work.
2. I became romantically involved with a second fellow employee, making things even more incredibly awkward at work.
3. I spent some time in jail.
4. I was informed by The Grand He, apropos of nothing, that he and the woman he left me for are getting married.
5. I was notified of a publication!
6. Worlds and other objects collided.