Observations from the road
- The airlines are seriously totally utterly broken.
- Heineken is yummy.
- I miss The Someone so very very much.
- Wild Turkey is cheaper than Heineken in certain Southern states.
- So is Jim Beam.
- I can no longer not own an iPhone. Seriously. The desire, it is strong.
- Nancy Grace is obsessed with missing and dead children.
- America needs a jeans makeover.
- Why not be drunk upon arrival to the MLA? Why not?
- This plane might actually depart at 6 p.m., with a delay of a mere six hours and fifteen minutes.
- My nieces and my nephew are awesome.
- My longing for The Someone occurs, I am convinced, on a molecular level.
- I wonder what would happen if I switched from Heineken to Wild Turkey.
- Or Jim Beam.