Professing * Reflecting

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Law of conservation of online energy

I (like almost everyone else in the world wide world) seem to be spending most of my online time on Facebook these days. I am not giving up the blog. I do foresee blogging again regularly in the very near future, especially when knowing one way or the other about tenure is not consuming my imagination and when not talking about it ceases to be a near impossible and energy-sucking feat. In the meantime, if you are on Facebook and want to friend me, please feel free! If you do not know my real name, just email me at doctormedusa at gmail dot com.

Good luck to everyone with the end of the semester, various levels of grading imprisonment, job search mania and depression, promotions, babies, holidays, books, travel, and staying warm and happy and sane but not too sane.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home