Professing * Reflecting

Friday, December 26, 2008

Observations from the road

  • The airlines are seriously totally utterly broken.
  • Heineken is yummy.
  • I miss The Someone so very very much.
  • Wild Turkey is cheaper than Heineken in certain Southern states.
  • So is Jim Beam.
  • I can no longer not own an iPhone. Seriously. The desire, it is strong.
  • Nancy Grace is obsessed with missing and dead children.
  • America needs a jeans makeover.
  • Why not be drunk upon arrival to the MLA? Why not?
  • This plane might actually depart at 6 p.m., with a delay of a mere six hours and fifteen minutes.
  • My nieces and my nephew are awesome.
  • My longing for The Someone occurs, I am convinced, on a molecular level.
  • I wonder what would happen if I switched from Heineken to Wild Turkey.
  • Or Jim Beam.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home