Professing * Reflecting

Saturday, December 01, 2007

7 things meme

I've been tagged for a meme by a curmudgeonly fellow! And so because I have 42 ungraded research papers sitting beside me, here goes!

The rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. On it.


My seven randoms and/or weirds:

1. I was a competitive gymnast. I lost my cherry to a balance beam.
2. I am a claustrophobic.
3. One day in the grade school lunchroom, after having watched Sarah T., Portrait of a Teenage Alcoholic on television, I told everyone at my table that I had vodka in my thermos. This prompted the first of many visits to the offices of various school principals, lasting into my high school years. It also forever proved to me that I am exactly the wrong audience for PSAs, after-school specials, and any film warning of drug and alcohol abuse. I am the only person I know, for example, who wanted to try heroin after watching Trainspotting. I didn't, but I wanted to.
4. I scootch way down in the bed when I sleep, making sure my feet are hanging just a touch over the foot of the bed.
5. I met my first boyfriend in Guadalajara when I was 13. I still love him.
6. When I was in college, I worked as an artist's model. This is a painting of me.
7. I don't like chocolate.

Hmmmm. . .hard to know who hasn't been tagged, but I tag Lina (Did you notice I am so almost naked in that painting? Bwahahahaha!!), Heidi, Ozma, profgrrrrl, Maude Lebowski, Wol, and Canada.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home