Professing * Reflecting

Sunday, October 17, 2004

So very tired

I guess it is that point in the semester. Dr. Crazy is grading like a madwoman, getting no sleep, and lecturing on cock. Mel, who is in favor of thinking and who is damned good at it, is too tired to think. Profgrrrrl is caffeinating and working at 1:45 a.m. on a Sunday morning. New Kid is drowning in midterms and is too exhausted (and this is just my tongue-in-cheek theory) to lust for students.

I (on my ancient home machine) just managed to write an awful lot in HTML from memory to get those links in there, despite the fact that I had about six hours of interrupted sleep last night and an average of four hours per night all week. So much grading. So much service crap. Too many proposal deadlines. And a little Cassio.

Oompff--in fact, too tired to write actual post now.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home