Professing * Reflecting

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hebwo [sniffle] eberyone

I am posting mostly because dear Wol misses me! Aw shucks, Wol.

The cold that I have been fighting off for weeks is digging in its chest-rattling, feverish, chilly claws and I fear (oh I fear) this might be that which starts with an "i" and ends with an "a" and goes by that obnoxious little syllable in the middle. Don't say it! Don't even think it! As soon as I finish morning stuff, I am going to go to the store and get some oxsillycock or whatever that first-sign-of-***, ***-fighting medicine is and stock up on tea and Thera-*** and such.

It doesn't help that I am trying to get the semester off its feet and dealing with being on two search commitees and trying to resolve Big Deal Personal Suckage, which may or may not be resolved by this coming Friday. And, in my inifinite wisdom, I am considering adopting a rescue dog (!!!!!), who is about to come over for a visit. Tell me, please: the last thing you need, Medusa, is a living creature to care for! The last thing! You can not even take care of yourself! Must resist!

Oops. Buzzer ringing. More later.

12:12 p.m. update: Uh oh.

Labels: , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home