Professing * Reflecting

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I am obsessed with this haircut





(Above pics from two of my favorite fashion blogs, Face Hunter and The Sartorialist)

I realize these cuts are not exactly the same, but you get the general idea--big, thick, rocker-girl fringe/bangs. One of the reasons I think I love it so much is because it reminds me some of my favorite rocker babes:

Grace Slick



Marianne Faithfull



and, last but not least . . . Leather Tuscadero (Suzi Quatro).



I really deeply truly want this haircut BUT I do not know if I can have the rocker-girl fringe/bangs, because I have very wavy hair. Think Sarah Jessica Parker but thicker or, in short, snaky Medusa curls. So it might look less Slick/Faithfull/Tuscadero and more like the woman on the right in this photo . .



Not so bad, right? BUT my real fear is that it will look more like. . .

. . .70s album cover hair



or 70s teen heartthrob hair



. . .or, last but not least feared, 70s Zeppelin head.


You see my quandary. Please advise.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home