Professing * Reflecting

Monday, August 13, 2007

Blogging the lost

I don't know who came up with the phrase, "blogging the lost." I think it may have been Dr. Crazy who coined the term, though I know Profgrrrrl sometimes posts about a lost item in the hopes that the magic of the interwebs will bring it back.

Anyway. Motivation? Yoo hoo! Need to finish and send a proposal over here. Need to do the revisions on that article. Will need to do revisions on that other article when report comes back next week. Syllabi might also be useful to my students this semester so finishing those up can happen any time now. Could even conceivably get a few vacay days in before the semester begins if I got all of this done quickly.

Work mojo? TCB impulses? Need to take care of b'ness now. Helllooooooo?

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home