Professing * Reflecting

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tell me it's OK

So I have been telling myself that if I finish Big Major Tasks of the Day (and they are big, time-sucking tasks indeed), I can buy Ryan Adams Easy Tiger from iTunes. Problem is I would really really like to listen to it right now while finishing Big Major Tasks of the Day. I mean, it is 6 p.m. on a Saturday and I have been working steadily for hours and making great progress and I have waited nearly two months to buy this record. Does positive reinforcement work when you reinforce during preferred behavior rather than after?

Hmmm. . .I probably should have asked that before I started drinking this glass of Shiraz, huh?

"And I'm fractured . . .from a faaaall . . . and I wanna go hoooome."

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home