Professing * Reflecting

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Medusa again

Yes, I am peeping out from hiding again to say "hello." I want to thank Dr. Crazy for doing her best to guest blog a blog that does not exactly need guesting.

I am in a heap of personal and professional turmoil that is really too much to blog about or even to think about much more than what it takes to get through it. I am hoping that I will, in retrospect and at some point sooner rather than later, be able to chalk all of this up to a personal and professional metamorphosis (of not the Kafkaesque kind).

I am going to keep this blog, at least for a while. I might start posting again, but I do not want to say (again) I will soon and then not. I will let you know if I sign off the blogosphere for good or if the hoped-for metamorphosis includes a venue change.

Until then, be well.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home