Professing * Reflecting

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ninth Circle of Burnout, Second Level of Dante's Hell

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

No surprise that I am in Level 2. I am confused, though, about the "high" results in 7 and 8. Perhaps I am a violent fraud? I really thought 2, 3, and 4 would be my highest general area of sinfulness.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home