Professing * Reflecting

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cribs, Academic Edition

So while I love my MTV Cribs, I generally find the homes to be cavernous and the decor to be sterile and depressing. The one thing I truly truly covet, besides the tricked out rides (give me a break, my grandfather was a mechanic and truck driving is my heritage), is the plasma t.v. on the bathroom wall across from the bathtub. Dudes! You can watch movies while you soak in the bath (or "have a tub-tub" as My Two Dads would say.) I actually think about this possibility, and this lack, in my day-to-day life.

Problem solved:


This is the "dollhouse bathroom" in my attic home, so named because it is tiny and situated in an eave. I know the tile is hideous--do you know how much an attic costs in this town?--but I kind of love it.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home