Professing * Reflecting

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Quick de-tox

I have decided to cut out alcohol completely and cut down on sugary treats for the next seven days or so. At the same time, I am drinking lots of water and dandelion root tea. I do this from time to time to give my sweet friend, the liver, a break. The problem with doing it now is that my stress levels are through the roof, and I could really really use that glass of wine now and then (and now and now and then and then) to take the edge off. (I know, I know--am using alcohol to medicate, not good, yadda yadda . . .that's another debate that I'd love to have with all those interested over drinks sometime. =) I think the edge-off wine is ultimately adding to my stress at the moment by exacerbating my exhaustion and insomnia and irritability and by doing nothing at all to amp up my productivity levels which need to be amped to their full ampage right now.

And so Medusa is as sober as a judge. I would truly appreciate any support or stress-relieving tips you can offer!

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home