Professing * Reflecting

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lazy crazy busy blogger (& please tell me to do my work)

Found the Lazy Blogger Post Generator via Luckybuzz. Awesome:

"Abject apologies. I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since I fell in love... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..

I am absolutely consumed with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, waiting for the onshore winds, just generally being a delightful mistress to society in general. My day is a magical flight from midday to when I run out of alcohol. I am smitten. Deal with it.

I make a solemn vow I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Fully! Seriously?"

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home