Professing * Reflecting

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Snapshots of an evening

I have been inspired by Profgrrrl's great photoblogging to do a bit of my own.


yum
I am consistently amazed by Profgrrrl's culinary skills. I have tried to imitate her presentation style, with bad results. This is (hilariously) what I had for dinner last night . . .



. . . before I went out and had several of these:
fire water


This is Feste's microphone. That is not Feste underneath the exit sign:

mike


This is the hand of one of my favorite Whore Pants All Stars, just before he got ill on bass:

all star on bass



This--which I found atop my new down pillow complete with new 600 thread count pillowcase (my head hurt, so I recently splurged)--is what I very wisely did not take when I got home:

holy syrup

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home