Professing * Reflecting

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Y Tu Mama Tambien

I have writer's block. Still no good progress on the article. Have strange faith in myself, though, that I will somehow get it done in the next four days. I can get it done (entire section, about fourteen pages) by Monday, right? Need your good wishes and encouragement.

I did manage to get all of my syllabi, my course packets, and most of my assignment sheets done for the semester (which starts a week from today). Took them to be copied yesterday. Also had scary medical tests done yesterday, which turned out to be fine.

I celebrated last night by going out (for the first time in weeks) to see friends play. I love my friends. Was tempted this morning to leave with Feste and Demetrius to hang out at a favorite close-by ocean retreat for a few days and showed remarkable restraint in deciding to stay here.

OK, I am seriously going to get to serious work now. Seriously.

(And, no, I am not going to explain the post title. Delightful film.)

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home