Professing * Reflecting

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Tagged

I actually have time to do a meme!

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?

Hmmmm . . .aside from the all the things related to drug running? (Kidding . . really . . . KIDDING!)

1. OK, I guess I will admit it: As a child, I was the one--you know the one--who could not pass up the temptation to touch that cold steel fence with her tongue. It's a small miracle that I am not still there.
2. Again, as a child, decided it would be a fun trick to try to ride my bike with arms crossed (left hand on right handle bar, right hand on left). I think this ended up on an episode of "Jackass."
3. Started smoking? Dated that actor? I think it's a tie.

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?


It's a toss-up between Jacques Lacan and Manolo.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?


I love how the meme maker felt the need to put "that functioned" in the question. This is tough. I do not want to invite any of my literary favorites as that would spoil my imaginary relationships with them. And do I go with good conversation or fun? I guess a little of both . . .as well as someone to make out with under the table.

1. Grammie (who was the most fun ever)
2. Catullus (for the dirty jokes)
3. Bette Davis (need someone to smoke and gossip with)
4. It's a somewhat lame choice, but I am so making out under the table with John-John.
5. OK, I'm giving in. Pablo Neruda

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?


Boring but . . .

1. Right wing wankers . . .out.
2. Cures for AIDS and cancer . . .nearly simultaneously found.
3. Family . . . happiness and success.

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

As you know I have no hometown, so I will go with current place.

Two things you regret your city not having: 1) street signs; 2) space

Two things People Should Avoid: 1) driving; 2) intimacy

6. Name one event that has changed your life.

Going back for the degree I wanted in the first place

7. Tag 5 people

Hmmm . . . do not know who has been tagged, but Cadence, Melancholia (where are you?), Daybreak, PowerProf, and New Kid.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home