Professing * Reflecting

Sunday, October 08, 2006

This blog has been interrupted . . .

. . .by nothing major at all--a nasty cold, a bullshit service workload (watching time for research freed up by my only pre-tenure course reduction being sucked right down the drain), and the seemingly endless tasks associated with writing and compiling necessary documents for the dozen or so job applications I am sending out within the next four weeks.

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am not pulling another Medusa disappearing act. The job search, whether or not it results in even one interview, is a positive move for me and I am going to be pouring all of my available energy into it.

I'll still be reading blogs, and I'll be back here soon. Send me some good TCB vibes.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home