Professing * Reflecting

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Chihuahua Wednesday

Ok, all of you Chalupa junkies, here's your fix--Chunk-o-Pup being a guard dog in the backyard:


I love this one, because for a moment unless you are looking really closely, there's no real sense of scale. Chihuahua or Giant of Cute? No way to be sure.

All right, all right, fiends--one more. This is the Chalup in her new bed, a gift from the Sister of Medusa.



Yes, she really is that really really adorable in real life.

By the way, if you are waiting for a rune reading, they are on the way. Next in line are Artichoke Heart then Profgrrrrl. Addy, did you really want the reading about the call or has the mystery been solved? I am loving doing these. In may take me a little time in between readings, but I promise I will get to each one!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home