Professing * Reflecting

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Should be grading should be grading should be grading

I am stuck at school for another two hours (well, look at that, I have lost a full 51 minutes messing around on the Internet) hour and change. I am having an early dinner with one of my BFFs from grad school, who is in town for a conference, so I decided to grade in my office until it's time to meet. HA! I am embarrassed to say how few papers I have graded in the holy god three-and-a-half hours since my office hours ended.

Have I done anything one might call work in this time? Unless you count researching whether or not you can use flexible spending dollars to have your eggs frozen and stored, no, no I have not. In case are wondering whether or not you can use flex spending to freeze and store your eggs, the answer is yes. In case you are wondering if there's a more banally tragic scenario than trying to find out whether or not you can use flex spending to freeze and store your eggs, the answer is no.

I need a break, folks. I am talking a big-ass, long-ass, real-ass break. I know you know the feeling.

Labels: ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home