Professing * Reflecting

Monday, June 04, 2007

No one loves me (a Medusa pity party)

Evidence that no one loves me:

Exhibit A. Got an email from The Grand He this morning, reporting that his "joyous wedding" (who the fuck says that, besides the pod people who write for Hallmark cards?) went off without a hitch and AND that he and the Mrs. just returned a wonderful honeymoon in my ancestral homeland. They went to my homeland for their honeymoon!??!?! Words fail me.

Exhibit B. No one has replied to the very important business emails I have sent out in the past few weeks. I know, I know--it's summer. Still. Should I actually use the phone to contact these people? That seems totally insane.

Exhibit C. No one comments on my blog anymore. Is anyone there? [tap tap] Is this thing on? Hello?

Evidence to the contrary:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B: Ambiguous Friend wants to go out to a favorite spot for dinner and then to a movie this evening. Hmmm. . . wish I weren't so ambivalent about Ambiguous Friend.

Exhibit C: Rumor has it that Diego Luna, Alfonso CuarĂ³n , and my boyfriend will be teaming up again for Mexico '68. Proof that God loves me.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home