Professing * Reflecting

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I am brilliant

Found a nice surprise from khora upon peeking out from my blogging vacay



Belated thanks, khora!

And now I shall confer some brilliance to my own brilliant peeps, who may or may not have already have been awarded during my shameful blogging absence. If you have, bask in the supplemental glory!

The rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

The Brilliant List:

Artichoke Heart
ozma
Heidi of Hick Chic
Dr. Crazy, of course
The lovely and uncool Caro
Emily at the Seacoast of Bohemia
Wol at Fortes Fortuna Lector

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home