Professing * Reflecting

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Thing



VoilĂ . The tenure application. Submitted and under review. I have become silent on the blog, because a) I do not know how to talk about the process; b) I do not think it is a good idea to talk about the process; c) I think talking about the process here would drive you INSANE; and d) I think talking about the process here would drive me insane.

Suffice it to say, it's not a done deal and there are some political obstacles. I won't know for quite some time. When I do, I will let you know. Until then, I want to blog. But can we agree to keep The Thing a big fat silent elephant on the blog? I promise to post about fashion and poems and runes and chihuahuas and love sweet love. Wish me luck, keep your fingers and toes crossed, and then let's talk about something more pleasant like the economy or Sarah Palin or the gout or . . .=)

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home