Professing * Reflecting

Friday, July 29, 2005

Twelve Days, People

Smoky McSmokerson is still smokeless after twelve days. Still some rough patches but overall it is getting easier. I find I only really think about it excessively when I am home alone. (Wouldn't Home Alone have been a much better movie if Culkin had started engaging in some seriously addictive behaviors?) I cannot tell you how much your comments have helped me through this whole process. I hope to return the favor at some point.

Taking a bit of a break from blogworld (and my real world work world, for that matter) to go visit my beautiful nieces who happen to be in Best City in the Entire Wide World this week. If you see me, say hello. I'll be the one without a cigarette, laughing.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home